By Christine A. Wu, Senior Research Analyst, LSN
What types of companies are medtech family offices looking for, and what evaluation criteria do these firms use? What types of trends do they see in medical technology, and what makes a device deal uniquely attractive to a family office? For the RESI San Francisco Conference, the LSN team is excited to announce the Medtech Family Office panel. On January 10th, five highly experienced individuals representing family offices in the medtech space will speak on behalf of these questions and more.
We will be joined by the following panelists:
- Jonathan Jonas, Partner, JVC Investment Partners
- Neda Amidi, Principal, Plug and Play Ventures
- Joseph Cook III, Principal and Co-Founder, Mountain Group Partners
- Eugene Durenard, Managing Director, Stetson Family Office
- Neil Wyant, Managing Director, Everett Partners
If you register for RESI San Francisco on January 10th (Tuesday of JPM week), you will have the tremendous opportunity to listen to this panel in-person. The event will not only provide a colorful representation of the investment landscape, but will also offer a great chance to personally meet potential investors and entrepreneurs alike.