By Cole Bunn, Senior Research Analyst, LSN
As we are quickly approaching RESI@JPM, LSN is happy to announce the Diagnostic Investors panel. Entrepreneurs seeking to secure funding for their diagnostic technologies arguably have the toughest job of all the early-stage biotech/medtech folks, given the wide variety of diagnostic technologies and services along with a complex regulatory and reimbursement system.
Whether you are looking for guidance on how to court a venture investor or how to engage a strategic partner, you can hear from both on how to best prepare to present to and work with organizations like theirs.
Diagnostics panelists will include the following:
- Nola Masterson, Managing Director, Science Futures (moderator)
- Alexis Ji, Partner, Illumina Ventures
- Denis Bronnikov, Global Licensing Director, Roche Diagnostics
- James Stover, Vice President, Business Development, Aegis Sciences Corporation
- John Steuart, Managing Director, Steuart Ventures
The panelists will share their perspective and tactical guidance for shepherding a diagnostic at the early stages of development through the dynamic healthcare environment to an eventual exit.
By registering for RESI San Francisco, you’ll be able to listen to the Diagnostics panel live in person, and experience numerous opportunities to expand your network in the life sciences and to learn more about the fundraising process.