By Shaoyu Chang, MD, MPH, Director of Research & Asia Business Development Liaison, LSN
A rising number of investors and business delegations from the Asia Pacific region are traveling around the world in search for healthcare innovations. The RESI conference team is pleased to invite a panel of Asia Pacific investors to discuss their investment strategies.
Asia Pacific Investors come in different shape and forms. Private funds are searching for exponential return on investment. Pharmaceutical and research organizations look for a strategic fit with their portfolio. Traditional industry corporations look to expand into healthcare.
As major North American hotbeds are getting crowded with foreign investors in recent years, emerging life science hubs such as Toronto have become attractive destinations for their quality startups in a less competitive scene.
RESI attendees will have a unique opportunity to meet with these groups face-to-face. The session will feature the following:
- Peng Fu, General Partner, Novatio Ventures (Moderator)
- Jimmy Zhang, Managing Director of Cross-Border Investment, CL Investment Group
- Mark Tang, Managing Director, Good Health Capital
- Andy Li, CEO and President, BioSense Global
- Franklin Jiang, COO & Partner, Quark Venture