Hot Investor Mandate: USA and Japan-Based VC Firm Invests in Early-Stage Life Science Technologies, with Strong Interests in Cancer & Alzheimer’s Disease

13 Jun

A venture capital firm with offices in USA and Japan, generally invests in Series A equity rounds, and typically commits a total of $1-4 million over the course of an investment. The firm invests 90% of its capital in the USA, Japan and Israel, with the remaining 10% open to global opportunities.

The firm invests in advanced therapeutics, digital health, novel (sensor based IoT) devices and diagnostics, and second generation tools and technologies in the biotech R&D/laboratory innovation field. The firm is open to any indication area, and has a particular interest in diseases that afflict the elderly including Alzheimer’s disease and cancer. The firm prefers to invest in technologies at an early stage of development.

The firm is interested in working with high-quality management teams.

If you are interested in more information about this investor and other investors tracked by LSN, please email mandates@lifesciencenation.com.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: