By Natasha Eldridge, RESI Conference Manager, LSN
The 13th Redefining Early Stage Investments (RESI) Conference will take place in San Diego on Monday June 19th, 2017 during the 2017 BIO week. RESI SD will offer early stage companies and investors an opportunity to get the most out of the busy week when the biotech and medtech world gathers in San Diego.
- 500+ early stage investors seeking innovations across therapeutics, medical device, diagnostics and healthcare IT
- Meet with 10 categories of early stage global investors
- Great ROI – 16 to 20 meetings in one day that are a fit for your stage of development & product
- 24 investor panels and entrepreneur workshops covering a wide variety of topics
- Kick off your BIO week at a unique investor-centric gathering for early stage companies
Venue: The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, 910 Broadway Circle, San Diego, CA 92101
RESI is a venue for entrepreneurs to meet with 10 categories of investors that LSN tracks including Family Offices, Corporate Venture Funds, Angel Groups, Venture Philanthropy, Venture Capital and more. Through the RESI Partnering, fundraising executives can have up to 16 scheduled meetings as well as many more ad-hoc meetings with diverse life science investors who fit their company’s technology sector, indication and stage of development. Additionally, through an expansive series of panels and workshops, attendees will have the chance to hear firsthand accounts from investors explaining their current investment mandates and process for identifying and qualifying candidates.