By Lucy Parkinson, Director of Research, LSN
It’s well known that big pharma firms are often looking to partner early. Many major medical device companies are also looking outward for innovation, and at RESI Boston, five experienced corporate investors will explain how they use early stage device investments to strategic effect. This panel will cover how medical device entrepreneurs should approach a larger company for an investment or development partnership, and what kinds of investment these major players are currently focused on.
These five panelists will be sharing their expertise with RESI’s audience:
- Steven Weinstein, Managing Director, Novartis Venture Fund
- Bethany Grant, Director R&D, Surgical Innovation, Ethicon
- Ned Imbrie, Vice President, Strategy & Business Development, Siemens Venture Capital
- Dave Neustaedter, Vice President, Venture Capital, Medtronic
- Rich Wilmot, Head of Corporate Venturing, Philips Healthcare
If you’re interested in hearing from these firms on their varied approaches to early stage innovation, you can register for RESI now.