By Lucy Parkinson, Director of Research, LSN
Boston is often called the center of the global biotechnology industry, and it’s therefore no surprise that investors are flocking to RESI Boston to meet with early stage drug development entrepreneurs. LSN has gathered a panel of 5 top investors in therapeutics to share their tips and insights on the assessment of novel therapeutic technologies.
These five panelists will be sharing their expertise with RESI’s audience:
- Charlotte Hubbert, Program Investment Officer, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Kush Parmar, Partner, 5am Ventures
- Erin Washington, Manager, Transactions & Business Analysis, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
- Bard Geesaman, Managing Director, MPM Capital
- Mark Day, Senior Director, Corporate Development, Alexion
The panel will cover the challenges of raising capital for early stage drug development. It’s a high-risk, high-reward investment sector, and these five investors have a wealth of experience in searching for the strongest early stage opportunities. Representing diverse groups, from foundations to VC to pharma, these investors will explain how you can position your company to work with them. If you’re interested in catching this panel live, you can sign up for RESI Boston now.