By Lucy Parkinson, Director of Research, LSN
Throughout 2016, Next Phase has brought you updates and advice on early stage life science fundraising. This week, we’d like to take a look back at the highlights of the year, from some hard data on drug development funding to tips on marketing and pitching your company. We hope you enjoy this roundup of our top 10 articles of the year. See you in 2017.
- Drug Development: What Does It Cost, and Who Has The Capital?
- The Journey of the Executive Summary and the PowerPoint Pitch Deck
- It’s a Numbers Game: Why Some Folks Book Lots of Partnering Meetings and Others Don’t
- Is the Early Stage Opportunistic Investment Strategy Broken?
- Top Takeaways for Pitching from the WIB, JLABS, and J&J Innovation Lobster Pot
- Short-Term Investors in Long-Long Development: Matching an Investor’s Time Horizon
- Calling All Capital Raising CEOs
- Corporate Partnerships On The Rise: The Toronto Opportunity
- How Massachusetts Wins the War for Global Talent
- R&D Tax Credits: A New Non-Dilutive Funding Source For Startups